JBL PRX815XLF 15” Self-Powered Extended Low-Frequency Subwoofer System with Wi-Fi
15” Self-Powered Extended Low Frequency Subwoofer System with Wi-Fi
The JBL PRX815XLF is a self-powered extended low-frequency subwoofer system. Featuring a JBL 15-inch woofer powered by a 1500-watt class-D amplifier, JBL PRX815XLF delivers incredible output in a lightweight and compact form factor.
- Built-in Wi-Fi for wireless control of your system from anywhere in the venue.
- Free JBL PRX Connect mobile app for iOS and Android provides wireless control over volume levels, 8-band parametric EQ and up to 50ms of speaker delay to fine-tune your sound.
- Class-leading 1500-watt amplifier delivers ample power to fill your venue.
- JBL Differential Drive® transducers for higher SPL in a lightweight design.
- Next-generation JBL neodymium compression drivers.
- Redesigned Crown input technology, including XLR, 1/4” and RCA inputs plus XLR loop-through.
- Intelligent variable-speed fan activates only when needed to reduce noise.
- Updated tuning delivers flat frequency response and smooth off-axis behavior.
- Durable wooden cabinets, tour-proven DuraFlex™ finish and dent-resistant 16-gauge grilles.
- Universal power supply for worldwide compatibility.
- dbx Type IV™ limiting ensures clear, accurate sound at high volumes.
- Brutal testing regimen—including the famous JBL 100-hour power test—ensures reliable performance.
- The JBL PRX815XLF extended low frequency subwoofer was designed and engineered to provide sub bass frequencies with accuracy and power. Used as a single sub in a sub/ sat system or in multiples as part of a scalable, large format sound reinforcement system, the JBL PRX815XLF performs with exceptional efficiency and control. The subs are stackable and light-weight, ensuring quick set-ups and tear-downs. Due to their rugged construction, they are perfect for AV rental inventories. With the integrated stereo pass-thru this is the most powerful low-frequency complement to the JBL PRX full-range systems. The addition of a polarity reverse option further enables system optimization. JBL PRX800 subwoofers feature a standard M20 threaded pole cup that can accept most modern subwoofer-mounted speaker poles.
- The JBL PRX815XLF is a high performance self-powered subwoofer system with remote Wi-Fi control of onboard DSP EQ parameters. The JBL PRX815XLF is comprised of a powerful 2275H Differential Drive® dual voice-coil and magnetic gap, woofer driven by a 1500 Watt Class-D power amplifier. Sophisticated DSP is at the core of a fully featured input section, providing user selectable cross-over functionality, polarity optimization, protection, dynamic limiting and discrete component optimization.
- All JBL PRX800 cabinets are built from 18 mm, strong, light-weight poplar plywood made structurally sound with tongue and groove joints. All JBL PRX800 Series cabinets are protected by JBL’s tour proven DuraFlex™ finish. Grilles are made from dent-resistant 16 gauge steel and handles are made from light-weight glass-filled nylon for added strength and durability. All M10 suspension points are constructed from 14 gauge steel and have been tested with a yield-strength of 1000 lbs. each.
- The amplifier input panel offers stereo inputs with XLR or ¼ inch jack compatibility. A user selectable crossover ensures a smooth transition to full-range system connected to the stereo outputs. Signal present and limiter lights indicate the system status and assist in setting the optimum level via the level control knob.
|System Type||Self Powered 15” subwoofer|
|Maximum SPL Output||131 dB peak|
|Frequency Range (-10 dB)||36 Hz – 98 Hz|
|Frequency Response (±3 dB)||40 Hz – 87 Hz|
|Input Connectors||Two Balanced female XLR/ 1/4” combo connectors|
|Input Impedance||20K Ohms (balanced)|
|Signal Indicators||Limit: Yellow LED indicates peak output has been reached and dsp limiter is acting
Signal: Green LED indicates signal present
Power: Blue indicates system has power and ready to pass audio.
|Dynamic Control (Input)||dbx Type IV™ limiter circuit|
|System Low Pass||80 Hz DSP|
|Loop out Crossover Frequency||80 Hz Digital 24db/octave Linkwitz-Riley Filter|
|Design||Highly efficient Class-D amplifier|
|AC Power Input||100V – 240V ~ 50/60 Hz|
|LF Driver||1 x JBL 2275H 15 in woofer|
|Enclosure||Rectangular, 18 mm, birch-poplar mix|
|Transport||2 x injection molded handles with backing cup|
|Finish||Obsidian DuraFlex™ finish|
|Grille||Powder coated, Obsidian, 16 gauge perforated steel with acoustical transparent black cloth backing.|
(H x W x D)
|548 mm x 446 mm x 572 mm
(21.6 in x 17.5 in x 22.5 in)
|Net Weight||26.3 kg (58.0 lb)|
|Gross Weight||30.3 kg (66.8 lb)|
JBL PSB-1 Pro SoundBar 2.0 Channel Commercial-Grade SoundbarWed, 25 Sep 2019 18:05
2.0 Channel Commercial-Grade Soundbar The JBL PSB-1 Pro SoundBar is a cost-effective, commercial-grade active soundbar designed specifically for use in applications such as hotel guestrooms and cruise ship staterooms. With an optimized feature set targeting the unique requirements of these applications, the JBL PSB-1 Pro SoundBar reduces the cost and complexity found in consumer-grade soundbars […]
JBL CSS8008 200 mm (8 in) Commercial Series Ceiling SpeakersWed, 25 Sep 2019 17:38
200 mm (8 in) Commercial Series Ceiling Speakers JBL’s Commercial Series Ceiling Speakers provide excellent performance for paging and background music applications. High sensitivity across the product line provides maximum sound level, even at low tap settings. Gallery Features: High 96 dB sensitivity. 5 Watt multi-tap transformer for 100V, 70V and 25V distributed lines. […]
JBL 3730 Three-Way Tri/Bi-Amplified/PassiveWed, 25 Sep 2019 16:33
Three-Way Bi-Amplified/Passive ScreenArray® Cinema Loudspeaker System The JBL 3730 ScreenArray provides smooth and accurate reproduction of cinema soundtracks in a compact and very cost effective system. Gallery Features: Three-Way ScreenArray design for maximum output, optimal coverage, and minimum distortion. Bi-amplified or fully passive switchable operation. SSC™ Screen Spreading Compensation. New molded Optimized Aperture Waveguide […]