AKG Drum Set Session I
The Total Package
The AKG Drum Set Session I is a high-performance drum microphone set and the ideal all-in-one starter kit that delivers an impressive combination of performance and value. With seven microphones and accessories packed in a durable aluminum carrying case, it provides all the essentials needed to capture a complete drum set. It can also be used for miking percussion, bass and guitar amps, brass, woodwinds and other instruments. All microphones are from the AKG Perception Live series and feature a durable metal casing, rugged spring steel microphone grill, scratch-resistant finish and high maximum SPL capabilities.
The set contains: 1 x P2 bass drum microphone, 2 x P17* for overheads, and 4 x P4 for toms and snare.
*The P17 is technically identical to the P170 and is not available as a single unit.
What’s in the Box?
- 1 x P2 Bass Drum Microphone
- 2 x P17 Microphones for overheads (The P17 is technically identical to the P170 and is not available as a single unit.)
- 4 x P4 Microphones For Toms And Snare
- 1 x H440 Adapter Plate
- 1 x Stand Adapter
- 1 x Aluminum Carrying Case
- Complete drum kit microphone pack Includes five dynamic and two condenser overhead microphones for an array of applications.
- Microphones optimally tuned To work in harmony.
- Includes all microphone clamps and stand adapters Allowing for quick and easy set up.
- Roadworthy, rugged aluminum carrying case Offering portable protection to store microphones and accessories.
|Instrument||Drums / Percussion|
AKG WMS40 Mini Single Vocal Set Wireless microphone systemWed, 11 Sep 2019 15:43
Small size – Big sound, perfect for Houses of Worship, Hotels, Gyms and Band Applications The AKG WMS40 Mini wireless microphone system provides crystal clear sound and is a true plug’n’play solution. “Up and running” in a second, it is the optimum wireless solution for small stages, clubs, places of worship, hotels, and gyms. The […]
AKG K52 Closed-back headphonesWed, 11 Sep 2019 10:10
Style, comfort, quality Your music rocks – make sure you hear every detail with the AKG K52 over-ear, closed back headphones. Professional-grade 40mm drivers reveal even the subtlest nuances, so you can be confident your mix will translate accurately on any system. Whether you’re monitoring vocals or tracking a bass line, the self-adjusting headband and […]
AKG P5SMon, 26 Aug 2019 11:26
The P5S is a dynamic handheld microphone for lead vocals. The super cardioid polar pattern guarantees for utmost gain before feedback and makes the voice cut through the mix more easily. Key Features: Super cardioid polar pattern designed for lead vocals, Rugged wire mesh cap with internal protective wire mesh cap, Die-cast metal body, Complete […]