JBL PRX825 Dual 15” Two-Way Full-Range Main System with Wi-Fi
Dual 15” Two-Way Full-Range Main System with Wi-Fi
The JBL PRX825 is a full-range speaker designed for main system applications. Featuring a dual 15”, two-way, bass-reflex design powered by a 1500-watt class-D amplifier, JBL PRX825 delivers incredible volume in a lightweight and compact form factor.
- Built-in Wi-Fi for wireless control of your system from anywhere in the venue.
- Free JBL PRX Connect mobile app for iOS and Android provides wireless control over volume levels, 8-band parametric EQ and up to 50ms of speaker delay to fine-tune your sound.
- Class-leading 1500-watt amplifier delivers ample power to fill your venue.
- JBL Differential Drive® transducers for higher SPL in a lightweight design.
- Digital limiters and filters including crossover, component optimization, and tunings.
- Intelligent variable-speed fan activates only when needed to reduce noise.
- Updated tuning delivers flat frequency response and smooth off-axis behavior.
- Integrated 12 x M10 Suspension Points.
- Universal power supply for worldwide compatibility.
- dbx Type IV™ limiting ensures clear, accurate sound at high volumes.
- Brutal testing regimen—including the famous JBL 100-hour power test—ensures reliable performance.
- The JBL PRX825 is a two-way sound reinforcement loudspeaker with dual 15” woofers handling the low end. Because of the second 15” woofer, the JBL PRX825 is an ideal solution when space for set-up or transport is limited, but low frequency performance is vital to the success of a gig. On top of this, coupling the system with a subwoofer creates a very high volume sound reinforcement solution, perfect for regional tour companies and AV Rental companies looking for a scalable, easy to deploy audio solution. Although the JBL PRX825 can be paired with any subwoofer, the crossover matching with the JBL PRX815XLF or JBL PRX818XLF will deliver optimized frequency response down to the bottom of the sonic range.
- For live music, recorded music playback and speech the user has the option of tailoring the EQ. A microphone can be directly connected to the speaker input for quick on-the-fly PA applications.
- The JBL PRX825 features remote Wi-Fi control of onboard DSP EQ parameters. The JBL PRX825 is capable of delivering a very high level of performance over a wide bandwidth. The JBL PRX825 is comprised of two 380 mm (15 in) 275 Differential Drive® woofers, a 2408H-2, 37.5 mm (1.5 in) annular polymer diaphragm, neodymium compression driver mounted to a 90° by 50° horn, all driven by a Class-D power amplifier. Sophisticated DSP is at the core of a fully featured input section, powering component protection, input sensitivity selection, cross-over functionality, dynamic limiting and discrete component optimization. Additionally, the app allows users to control 8 PEQs, 50ms of delay, gain staging, and other options to optimize the performance of their system.
- All JBL PRX800 cabinets are built from 18 mm, strong, light-weight poplar plywood made structurally sound with tongue and groove joints. All JBL PRX800 Series cabinets are protected by JBL’s tour proven DuraFlex™ finish. Grilles are made from dent-resistant 16 gauge steel and handles are made from light-weight glass-filled nylon for added strength and durability. All M10 suspension points are constructed from 14 gauge steel and have been tested with a yield-strength of 1000 lbs. each
- The amplifier input panel offers XLR or ¼ inch jack compatibility and a sensitivity switch provides extra flexibility, making it possible to connect literally any sound source without using a mixer. Signal present and overload lights indicate the system status and assist in setting the optimum level, via the level control knob.
|System Type||Self Powered Dual 15”, two-way, bass-reflex|
|Maximum SPL Output||138 dB peak|
|Frequency Range (-10 dB)||Normal: 42 Hz – 18.5 kHz Boost: 40 Hz – 18.5 kHz|
|Frequency Response (±3 dB)||Normal: 49 Hz – 17 kHz Boost: 46 Hz – 17 kHz|
|Input Connectors||2 x Balanced XLR / 1/4 inch input, 2 x unbalanced RCA input|
|Input Impedance||20K Ohms (balanced), 10K Ohms (unbalanced)|
|Signal Indicators||Limit: Yellow LED indicates peak output has been reached and dsp limiter is acting
Signal: Green LED indicates signal present
Power: Blue indicates system has power and ready to pass audio.
|EQ||User selectable presets for Normal or Boost, Advanced EQ settings available using Wi-Fi and JBL PRX Connect application|
|Dynamic Control (Input)||dbx Type IV™ limiter circuit|
|Crossover Frequency||2.4 kHz|
|Design||Highly efficient Class-D amplifier|
|Power Rating||1500W (750W x 2)|
|AC Power Input||100V – 240V ~ 50/60 Hz|
|LF Driver||2 x JBL 275 (15 in) woofer|
|HF Driver||1 x JBL 2408H-2 37.5 mm (1.5 in) annular polymer diaphragm, neodymium compression driver|
|Coverage Pattern||90° x 50° nominal|
|Directivity Index (DI)||10.4 dB|
|Directivity Factor (Q)||11|
|Enclosure||Trapezoidal, 18 mm, plywood|
|Suspension / Mounting||8 x M10 Suspension Points, 1 x M10 pull back point|
|Transport||2x integrated handles with injection molded backing cup|
|Finish||Obsidian DuraFlex™ finish|
|Grille||Powder coated, Obsidian, 16 gauge perforated steel with acoustical transparent black cloth backing.|
(H x W x D)
|1061 mm x 446 mm x 539 mm
(41.8 in x 17.5 in x 21.2 in)
|Net Weight||35.83 kg (79.0 lb)|
|Gross Weight||43.0 kg (95.0 lb)|
JBL PSB-1 Pro SoundBar 2.0 Channel Commercial-Grade SoundbarWed, 25 Sep 2019 18:05
2.0 Channel Commercial-Grade Soundbar The JBL PSB-1 Pro SoundBar is a cost-effective, commercial-grade active soundbar designed specifically for use in applications such as hotel guestrooms and cruise ship staterooms. With an optimized feature set targeting the unique requirements of these applications, the JBL PSB-1 Pro SoundBar reduces the cost and complexity found in consumer-grade soundbars […]
JBL CSS8008 200 mm (8 in) Commercial Series Ceiling SpeakersWed, 25 Sep 2019 17:38
200 mm (8 in) Commercial Series Ceiling Speakers JBL’s Commercial Series Ceiling Speakers provide excellent performance for paging and background music applications. High sensitivity across the product line provides maximum sound level, even at low tap settings. Gallery Features: High 96 dB sensitivity. 5 Watt multi-tap transformer for 100V, 70V and 25V distributed lines. […]
JBL 3730 Three-Way Tri/Bi-Amplified/PassiveWed, 25 Sep 2019 16:33
Three-Way Bi-Amplified/Passive ScreenArray® Cinema Loudspeaker System The JBL 3730 ScreenArray provides smooth and accurate reproduction of cinema soundtracks in a compact and very cost effective system. Gallery Features: Three-Way ScreenArray design for maximum output, optimal coverage, and minimum distortion. Bi-amplified or fully passive switchable operation. SSC™ Screen Spreading Compensation. New molded Optimized Aperture Waveguide […]