JBL VTX A12 Line Array Loudspeaker
Next Generation Dual 12″ Line Array Loudspeaker
JBL VTX A12 is a complete tour sound solution for mid- to large-size touring applications and high-end fixed installations. JBL VTX A12 was designed from scratch to address the unique challenges of rental companies, FOH engineers and tour sound production crews. Next-generation JBL transducer technology and a high-frequency waveguide design deliver unmatched performance, sensitivity and coverage. A patented JBL rigging mechanism and redesigned suspension system streamline deployment and setup. And refinements to the physical design maximize reliability and versatility, while minimizing size and dramatically reducing weight. JBL VTX A12 isn’t just a superior line array—it’s a completely new way to approach tour sound.
- New and improved JBL transducers for the best output per weight.
- Innovative HF section integrates the phasing plug and waveguide for high sensitivity and linearity even at high output levels.
- Redesigned Radiation Boundary Integrator® (RBI) for reduced horn edge diffraction, improved LF sensitivity, lower distortion, and 90-degree coverage down to 250 Hz.
- Next Generation LF section, including industry-defining Differential Drive woofers, with a dual magnet, dual voice-coil design for extended linear excursion.
- Best-in-class rigging for streamlined, rapid deployment.
- Full-face grill for superior weatherization and refined aesthetics.
- New transport cart and frame for simplified transport and setup.
- Optimizations throughout the design for space efficiency and reduced weight while simultaneously improving performance.
- Full integration with JBL system control and prediction software.
- Lightweight design.
|Frequency Response (-10dB)||46 Hz – 19 kHz (Preset: VTX A12)|
|Coverage Pattern||Horizontal: 90 degrees nominal (250Hz – 18kHz)
Vertical: Varies with array size and configuration
|Max SPL||146 dB (Preset: VTX A12)|
|System Processing||Crown Audio I-Tech HD Series,
Crown Audio I-Tech 4x3500HD
|IP Rating||IP55 EN (60529)|
|UV Rating||6 (ISO105-B01)|
(H x W x D)
|330.2mm x 1117.6mm x 495.3mm
13.0in x 44.0in x 19.5in
|Weight||60.8 kg (134.0 lbs)|
JBL PSB-1 Pro SoundBar 2.0 Channel Commercial-Grade SoundbarRab, 25 Sep 2019 18:05
2.0 Channel Commercial-Grade Soundbar The JBL PSB-1 Pro SoundBar is a cost-effective, commercial-grade active soundbar designed specifically for use in applications such as hotel guestrooms and cruise ship staterooms. With an optimized feature set targeting the unique requirements of these applications, the JBL PSB-1 Pro SoundBar reduces the cost and complexity found in consumer-grade soundbars […]
JBL CSS8008 200 mm (8 in) Commercial Series Ceiling SpeakersRab, 25 Sep 2019 17:38
200 mm (8 in) Commercial Series Ceiling Speakers JBL’s Commercial Series Ceiling Speakers provide excellent performance for paging and background music applications. High sensitivity across the product line provides maximum sound level, even at low tap settings. Gallery Features: High 96 dB sensitivity. 5 Watt multi-tap transformer for 100V, 70V and 25V distributed lines. […]
JBL 3730 Three-Way Tri/Bi-Amplified/PassiveRab, 25 Sep 2019 16:33
Three-Way Bi-Amplified/Passive ScreenArray® Cinema Loudspeaker System The JBL 3730 ScreenArray provides smooth and accurate reproduction of cinema soundtracks in a compact and very cost effective system. Gallery Features: Three-Way ScreenArray design for maximum output, optimal coverage, and minimum distortion. Bi-amplified or fully passive switchable operation. SSC™ Screen Spreading Compensation. New molded Optimized Aperture Waveguide […]